We are seeking a part-time student intern to provide a wide range of administrative and accounting support to our clients and firm. Internship hours are flexible during business hours with some work at home opportunities.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with company expense and time reconciliations and reporting through use of reports in various systems and excel analysis in collaboration with team members
- Work with supervisors to create client invoices by summarizing and analyzing time entry reports of team members
- Work with supervisors to coordinate team members’ time entries as they pertain to client invoicing, including entering time for team members during business peaks
- Review and support the resolution of any discrepancies related to time entries and expenses to ensure all are recorded correctly
- Generate ad-hoc reports and conduct analyses as needed
- Perform other administrative duties including running errands, ensuring office space is tidy and stocked, and answering incoming phone calls
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate(s) should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.