Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking a qualified, experienced Agile Coach to continue leading a transition from Waterfall to Agile methodology on a series of large-scale system development projects. This is a full-time position on an ongoing project in Baton Rouge, LA, and is tentatively scheduled for completion in November 2020 (with potential of extension).
The ideal candidate must be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and adept at working with multiple teams. The teams on these projects are onsite, offsite, and offshore.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Guide sprint teams through coaching, mentoring, and teaching team members Agile values, principles, and practices to maximize efficiency and efficacy
- Coordinate delivery of Agile-based activities
- Lead teams to implement program increments and releases
- Act as a change agent and lead continued education of Agile best practices and transformation, and provide feedback to team members
- Ability to learn new technologies and additional skills quickly
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate(s) should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.