Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Business Analyst on a large-scale system implementation project. This position will serve as the primary point of contact in coordinating front-end client requirements with system-based solutions. This is a full-time position on an ongoing project.
The ideal candidate is flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, adept in handling a wide range of tasks, and willing to embrace the challenges associated with complex implementation projects. Additionally, the ideal candidate has technical background and experience, while possessing exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in order to develop strong relationships with clients.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and assess current system functionality
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to define system issues and enhancements
- Work on backlog refinement and grooming activities
- Develop User Stories for review and acceptance by the Product Owner
- Work with testers and developers to triage defects
- Analyze reported issues and determine validity by researching design documentation and policy
- Provide temporary operating procedures for issues identified within the system
- Collaborate with the team to resolve issues for the system
- Understand and interpret technical documentation and translate functionality to clients
- Use strong communication, analytical, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Learn new technologies and additional skills quickly
- Work with teams based in multiple locations
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.