Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking energetic candidates to develop and implement training curriculum to support an on-going, large-scale, IT system implementation project. This is a full-time position based in Nashville, TN, tentatively scheduled to last until the end of September 2020. Compensation for travel required for out-of-town candidates may be covered. (Work related travel and site-based or remote work will proceed in accordance with safety guidelines and federal/state guidance related to COVID-19 workplace and travel recommendations.)
The ideal candidate must be experienced, self-motivated, and adept in completing assignments based on deadlines. This individual must be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and willing to embrace the challenges of supporting the development and success of the overall team, many of whom may be mobile or working remotely on a regular basis.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to design, develop, deploy, and maintain program courseware that equips the teams with the tools to effectively perform their job
- Develop and deliver corresponding training curriculum, scripts, storyboards, and other instructional planning documents to educate employees on job roles, responsibilities, and program milestones or updates
- Create corresponding training manuals and materials, present training sessions, monitor training for effectiveness, and ensure that client expectations are met through employee competence
- Develop instructor lead training materials that can be utilized both in person and virtually
- Incorporate guidelines for compliance and adherence to program regulations into training and facilitation
- Create supporting educational materials, including guides, presentation decks, design exercises, quiz questions, videos, screencasts, or webinars, and develop online modules to be used as training materials by others
- Receive and interpret new standards or guidelines, and update training content and delivery in a quick and efficient way
- Regularly evaluate data and client satisfaction to inform and refine approach
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.