Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking qualified candidate(s) to fill a temporary position on a large-scale system implementation project based in Baton Rouge. This individual must be flexible, detail-oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and embrace the challenges of working with several stakeholders, often under a tight timeframe. Job duties will mostly be related to data entry with the need for a keen attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs high-volume data entry and basic management of electronic files
- Troubleshoot issues surrounding transactions, data setup, system errors, etc.
- Efficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and database maintenance, and overall computer proficiency
- Willingness to learn new technologies and pick up additional skills
- General office/administrative tasks
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate(s) should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.