Emergent Method is a team of problem solvers from diverse backgrounds dedicated to helping clients provide unique and valuable experiences to their customers, employees, and stakeholders. We strive to build and maintain a team of exceptional people who are committed to the success of our firm and our clients.
We are seeking to form a team of dynamic disaster recovery, communication, and training specialists with diverse backgrounds and experiences to support a variety of key functions in developing and implementing a disaster recovery program. These specialists will serve important management and support roles for disaster recovery programs such as applicant relations, training, communication and outreach, and project management.
The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, be a well-organized self-starter with keen attention to detail, easily adapt to constantly evolving business demands, and enjoy the challenges of supporting team members across a variety of projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This is a full-time position based in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. Remote working and/or travel is potentially an option, but onsite is preferred.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support projects involving strategic communication, public relations, social media, writing, messaging, or other needs.
- Manage and support overall applicant engagement efforts, including generating, maintaining, and distributing materials intended for prospective or current applicants or program participants. Examples of these materials include FAQs, flyers, applications, direct mail pieces, text campaigns, and emails.
- Improve overall program knowledge and oversee knowledge management efforts for current staff to improve internal operations. Examples include trainings, policy instruments or measures, standard operating procedures, and development and delivery of job aids.
- Coordinate and provide real-time responses to applicants related to their experience with client programs or operations.
- In alignment with client-approved strategies, coordinate and develop communications products, outreach materials, promotional items, and digital materials for programs and/or services crossing multiple geographic areas and sectors.
- Proactively manage and support projects from concept to completion, working closely with clients and project partners.
- Develop strategies to gain buy-in and drive awareness among key stakeholders.
- Serve as a trusted client resource and seamlessly interact and engage onsite with client staff.
- Provide other project support functions as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.