Emergent Method is seeking to form a team of dynamic disaster recovery specialists with diverse backgrounds and expertise to serve in a variety of roles related to developing and implementing disaster recovery programs. These specialists will support important functions including quality control, production management, applicant relations, training development, process development, and project management.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be a well-organized self-starter with keen attention to detail, easily adapt to constantly evolving business demands, and enjoy the challenges of supporting team members across a variety of projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This is a full-time position based in either Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina or Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Remote candidates will still be considered with occasional travel requirements.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support program efforts involving production management, quality control processes, training development, process development, or other needs as identified by the project team.
- Manage and support overall program efforts, including identifying and providing solutions for production or quality challenges by making recommendations and/or implementing changes.
- Create reports and providing summaries of data to production manager.
- Complete in-depth reviews of files to ensure program policies and procedures were carried out, update the record keeping system, and provide recommendations for corrective action or improvement where appropriate.
- Professionally and respectfully collaborate with program staff and project team to ensure production and quality.
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of federally funded community disaster recovery programs, policy, and guidelines.
- Improve overall program staff knowledge and oversee knowledge management efforts for current staff to improve internal operations. Examples include developing standard operating procedures, training development and presentation, and development and delivery of job aids.
- Coordinate and provide real-time response to applicants related to their experience with client programs or operations.
- Proactively manage and support projects from concept to completion, working closely with clients and project partners.
- Serve as a trusted client resource and seamlessly interact and engage with onsite client staff.
- Provide other project support functions as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least two years of experience in production management, QA/QC functions and management, training development, policy interpretation, applicant relations and engagement, or related experience that clearly demonstrates comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and other reporting functions.
- Ability to be a true problem solver with a willingness to “roll up sleeves” and understand and complete tasks and projects.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a challenging environment.
- Strong content development, copy editing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Exceptionally strong work ethic and commitment to delivering results.
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to monitor and report on multiple deliverables with a focus on meeting and exceeding deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new skills and adopt new methodologies.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Preferred qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Experience working with government agencies, disaster management, and flood recovery programs or efforts.
- Experience with U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery programs, as well as other applicable federal disaster recovery efforts.
- Experience with technology systems and products such as Salesforce, AppointmentPlus, Zoom, and/or SharePoint.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate(s) should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.