Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking qualified candidate(s) to fill a full-time position on a temporary project to support reconciliation of charges and payments.
This individual must be flexible, detail-oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and embrace the challenges of working with several stakeholders, often under a tight timeframe.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work across disparate systems to verify and reconcile data points for charges, payments, and financial records
- Research to identify discrepancies between billed and received amounts
- Communicate and follow up with state agencies and clients to resolve identified discrepancies in a timely manner
- Provide frequent updates and resolutions to management through summary reports and correspondence
- Process activities in a timely manner, consistent with state required quality controls
- Document research conducted and entries worked daily