Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is looking for qualified candidates to support emergency response and recovery efforts in communities impacted by Hurricane Laura.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in emergency response and disaster recovery, particularly with FEMA’s Public Assistance program, and adept in handling a wide range of related tasks.
Key activities may include:
- Conducting damage assessments
- Developing FEMA PA project worksheets
- Reconciling and preparing project documentation for grant applicants
- Conducting expense eligibility reviews and determinations
- Assisting in the development of project scopes of work
- Organizing and maintaining project records
- Providing other technical or administrative support to the project team and client
These are full-time positions based in Lake Charles, Louisiana, with candidates able to begin work immediately. Candidates may be required to temporarily relocate to the project site and/or work virtually based on client preferences and project needs.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.