Reporting to the Director of Operations and Finance, the Financial/Accounting Associate will play a critical role on the administrative team, ensuring all financial accuracy and efficiencies are met. The ideal candidate will have experience auditing and/or preparing financial statements, preferably while working in a public accounting firm and/or a corporate organization. This person must be extremely organized and detail oriented, highly communicative, and comfortable balancing multiple priorities, often under a tight timeframe.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain ownership of invoicing and accounts receivable process, including creation of invoices, applying payments received, and investigation of billing and payment discrepancies
- Establish policies and procedures, as needed, of standard time tracking, expense entry, and invoicing practices and implementing and enforcing these practices for all team members
- Review, approve, and resolve any discrepancies related to time entries and expenses to ensure all are recorded correctly
- Support accounts payable and credit card expense processing, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all vendor, subcontractor, and other expenses
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and billing progress analysis for both internal team members and clients
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Identify and drive internal process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and systems and/or Excel dashboards
- Provide additional support to team members and clients, as needed
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.