Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Functional Track Lead on a large-scale system implementation project. This is a full-time position on an ongoing project.
The ideal candidate is flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, adept in handling a wide range of tasks, and embraces the challenges associated with complex implementation projects.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and assess current system functionality, and translate functional product roadmap into key processes and tasks based on business priorities and development allocations
- Act as a subject matter expert, leading clients through the entire systems development life cycle as it pertains to a specific track function
- Interpret, define, and document current and future state business processes and translate findings into functional requirements, workflow, and technical specifications
- Work with the client to identify system issues and exceptions that occur during daily work activities
- Develop and maintain positive, professional relationships with key stakeholders at all organizational levels and manage potential areas of conflict
- Assist in triaging and assessing impacts of defects and issues
- Contribute and participate in all phases of the development life cycle and provide solutions to issues identified within the system
- Collaborate with developers, system analysts, and business users to resolve issues for the system
- Understand and interpret technical documentation and translate functionality to clients
- Communicate clearly and be available to attend calls during nontraditional working hours (early morning or late night) with international counterparts
- Use strong analytical, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Learn new technologies and additional skills quickly
- Work with teams across multiple locations
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.