Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking an experienced project manager to support a large-scale information technology project through monitoring, tracking, and driving project progress and optimization. This full-time position will lead the execution of project management practices and procedures, including tracking project milestones, deliverables, and maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing day-to-day project management support
- Creating, maintaining, and publishing project documentation, including project status reports, schedules and plans, risks, issues, and other documentation as needed
- Strategic planning and execution for utilization of resources
- Recommending technology direction and overseeing implementation
- Tracking project deliverables throughout project life cycle
- Providing and maintaining detailed software and hardware maintenance documentation
- General programmatic oversight and management
- Act as liaison to coordinate communication and action items between client and contractor
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate(s) should submit a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.