Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Interface Lead on a large-scale system implementation project. This is a full-time position on an ongoing project.
The ideal candidate is flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, adept in handling a wide range of tasks, and willing to embrace the challenges associated with complex implementation projects.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and assess current interfaces and data batches
- Work with business partners to address issues and exceptions that occur during processing
- Partner with clients to create and execute implementation plans that are on time and within budget, resulting in the highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Coordinates internal and client teams to complete interface workstreams and to prioritize high priority system issues for upcoming releases
- Contribute and participate in all phases of the development life cycle
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative solutions and technologies
- Facilitate and design technical solutions for existing applications and processes
- Collaborate with developers, system analysts, business users, and project managers to resolve issues for the system
- Understand and interpret technical documentation
- Assist in triaging and assessing the impact of defects and issues related to interfaces and batches
- Use strong communication, analytical, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Learn new technologies and additional skills quickly
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.