Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking qualified candidate(s) to fill the position of Java Developer on a large-scale system implementation project. This is a full-time position on an ongoing project.
The ideal candidate must be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, adept in handling a wide range of tasks, and willing to embrace the challenges associated with complex implementation projects.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Contribute and participate in all phases of the development life cycle
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce release of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative solutions and technologies, and presenting for architectural review
- Facilitate, design, and develop technical solutions for existing applications and processes
- Analyze highly complex programs and formulate logic for new Java-based applications
- Collaborate with others, including lead developers, system analysts, business users, project managers, and peer developers to complete projects
- Understand and interpret technical documentation
- Assist in triaging defects and issues
- Use strong communication, analytical, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Learn new technologies and additional skills quickly
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.