Emergent Method is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Office Manager, which will be classified as an Administrative Associate within the Emergent Method team. The selected individual will be responsible for supporting our energetic team by maintaining an enjoyable, collaborative, and productive work environment. The role involves overseeing day-to-day operations of the firm’s work setting, maintaining overall efficiency of office procedures, systems, and processes, and overseeing, executing, and monitoring relevant clerical functions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in office administration, operational support, and customer service duties in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. This person must be extremely organized and detail oriented, highly communicative, and comfortable balancing multiple priorities and deadlines.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage office administrative duties, including office maintenance and cleanliness, purchasing supplies and equipment, and completing errands
- Work during standard office hours to answer phones, greet clients and visitors, and resolve any office issues that may arise
- Serve in the executive assistant capacity to senior leadership, including scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements
- Manage shared office space calendars and coordinate meeting room setup, meals, and logistics inside and outside the office
- Support general office operations and procedures, including data entry, expense tracking, and other various tasks
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and related action items
- Plan, organize, and execute company events and manage related communications and logistics (Events may often take place after traditional work hours and/or on weekends)
- Anticipate needs of employees, clients, and office visitors to ensure a positive and productive experience
- Provide support and back-up for other administrative team members, as needed
- Maintain an overall positive, collaborative, and productive work environment by implementing office-wide ideas and initiatives to support team morale
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate(s) should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.