Emergent Method is a team of problem solvers from diverse backgrounds dedicated to helping clients provide unique and valuable experiences to their customers, employees, and stakeholders. We strive to build and maintain a team of exceptional people who are committed to the success of our firm and our clients.
We are seeking a dynamic communication professional to serve our team as a Senior Outreach Consultant responsible for a variety of tasks related to strategic communication and marketing. This role will support key functions in developing and implementing a disaster recovery program. Working under the supervision of a Manager and in coordination with the project team, the Senior Outreach Consultant will provide important management and support for disaster recovery functions, including applicant relations, applicant identification, outreach and engagement, and project management.
The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, be a well-organized self-starter with keen attention to detail, easily adapt to constantly evolving business demands, and possess exceptional consultant/customer service-based skillsets. This is a full-time position based in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina, although remote work and/or travel may be considered.
Key activities may include:
- Partner with the client to evaluate and assess needs in order to recommend and execute applicant engagement strategies while managing associated controls and potential risk.
- Manage and support overall applicant engagement efforts, including researching, generating, maintaining, and distributing materials intended for prospective or current applicants or program participants. Examples of these materials include FAQs, flyers, applications, direct mail pieces, text campaigns, and targeted emails.
- Serve as a trusted client resource and interact and engage both virtually and onsite with client staff.
- Manage data research and applicant engagement databases and analyze/translate into action steps that support a robust and effective applicant marketing/engagement strategy.
- Meet and exceed key metrics to ensure appropriate levels of communication are maintained, outreach events are scheduled and executed, etc.
- Uphold the firm and client’s reputations by remaining extremely customer service-focused.
- Improve overall program knowledge and oversee knowledge management efforts for current staff to improve internal operations.
- Support projects involving strategic communication, public relations, social media, writing, messaging, or other needs.
- Coordinate and provide real-time responses to applicants related to their experience with client programs or operations.
- In alignment with client-approved strategies, coordinate and develop communications products, outreach materials, promotional items, and digital materials for programs and/or services crossing multiple geographic areas and sectors.
- Proactively manage and support projects from concept to completion, working closely with clients and partners.
- Develop strategies to gain buy-in and drive awareness among key stakeholders.
- Provide other project support functions as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate(s) should submit a resume, cover letter, and relevant writing samples to [email protected]. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.