Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking a qualified candidate to provide Project Management Office (PMO) Analyst support on a large-scale system implementation project. This is a full-time position on an ongoing project.
The ideal candidate must be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, adept in handling a wide range of tasks, and willing to embrace the challenges associated with complex implementation projects. The candidate must also be very experienced in communicating and coordinating project efforts with management and key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide planning, project management, advisory, execution, and logistical assistance for several managers
- Track, review, and advise key stakeholders on project updates
- Meet with project team members to communicate tasks and deadlines
- Facilitate communication between the project team, program leadership, and the client
- Support the development of status reporting materials, slide decks, and client presentations
- Understand and interpret technical documentation to support planning activities with managers
- Use strong communication, analytical, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Learn new technologies and additional skills quickly
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.