Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking energetic candidates to support the effective implementation of a large-scale IT system implementation project. This is a full-time position based in Nashville, TN, tentatively scheduled to last from June through October 2020. Compensation for travel required for out-of-town candidates may be covered. Site Support Specialists will provide on-site, consistent, and individualized support, training, and troubleshooting assistance for in-office/on-site team members. (Work related travel and site-based or remote work will proceed in accordance with safety guidelines and federal/state guidance related to COVID-19 workplace and travel recommendations.)
The ideal candidate must be experienced, self-motivated, and adept in multi-tasking and team management. This individual must be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and willing to embrace the challenges of supporting the development and success of the workforce, many of whom may be mobile or working remotely on a regular basis.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Train, coach, and support the implementation process
- Ensure compliance and adherence to program regulations for all team members, including meeting the requests and expectations of the client
- Receive, interpret, and communicate new standards or guidelines to team members in a quick and efficient way
- Present training sessions, monitor training for effectiveness, and ensure that client expectations are met through employee competence and performance
- Effectively manage the implementation process by leading team meetings, boosting morale, asking questions to better understand representatives’ concerns, and establishing clear expectations
- Assist other management team members in identifying trends, establishing goals, and remaining informed on program progress and milestones
- Analyze productivity by preparing reports and interpreting data to maximize efficiency and performance
- Assist representatives with technology/system issues and troubleshoot basic problems
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.