Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking qualified candidate(s) to provide SQL development on a large-scale system implementation project. This is a full-time position on an ongoing project.
The ideal candidate must be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, adept in handling a wide range of tasks, and willing to embrace the challenges associated with complex implementation projects.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain Microsoft SQL reports, SQL stored procedures, and various databases
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Gather business requirements and system specifications from users
- Design tables, write queries, and ensure that these queries perform at optimal speeds
- Present and communicate data, trends, insights, and recommendations
- Develop and design datasets and create custom reports and database solutions for end users
- Ensure datasets are accurate and up to date
- Communicate project status and defects to team lead
- Understand and interpret technical documentation
- Assist in triaging defects and issues
- Use strong communication, analytical, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Learn new technologies and additional skills quickly
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.