We are seeking a part-time student intern to provide a wide range of communication and business support to our clients and firm. Internship hours are flexible during business hours with some work at home opportunities.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Social media strategy and content development and management
- Research, data gathering, and analysis
- Creation and analysis of project support tools, such as online surveys via Qualtrics
- Development of client meeting summaries and action items
- Production design and document layout
- Copywriting and copyediting
- Website content development, updates, and analytics
- Event preparation and support
- Administrative duties necessary for project and organizational support
- Other tasks including running errands, answering phone calls, ordering, buying, and stocking supplies, general office tasks, etc. as needed
HOW TO APPLY
This paid internship is open to all undergraduate students, as well as graduate students. Candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, two writing samples, and availability for the Fall 2019 semester to email@example.com.