Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking qualified candidates to fill a full-time position on a large-scale system implementation project based in Baton Rouge. This individual will be required to work in various aspects of Software Development Life Cycle including but not limited to designing and testing throughout the project and is expected to quickly learn application functionality and technical specifications through requirements and design documentation to maintain and upgrade the existing systems as required. Additionally, the selected candidate will be responsible for analyzing defects that are logged for the current system and working with the development team to find an optimum solution. The project is scheduled to continue until the end of November 2019.
This individual must be flexible, detail oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment and embrace the challenges of working with several stakeholders, often under a tight timeframe.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Interact with business users to collect and analyze requirements for new functionality
- Evaluate system issues reported in the system and ensure that the development team is provided with necessary information to provide a solution
- Assist business users in validating the solutions for system issues
- Update and maintain design documents to ensure the design documents accurately reflect the current system specifications
- Coordinate testing activities with the development team
- Assist in troubleshooting technical/environmental issues
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.