Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking qualified candidate(s) to provide Level 1 Triage support on a large-scale system implementation project. This is full-time position(s) on an ongoing project, tentatively scheduled for completion in December 2020 (with potential of extension).
This individual must be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, adept in handling a wide range of system testing tasks, and embrace the challenges of aiding in the continued development and success of a growing workforce, many of whom may be mobile or work remotely on a regular basis.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Functional testing and supporting defect resolution process
- Working with different project tracks to understand and test product requirements
- Level 1 Triage support for Medicaid system
- Analyzing, reporting and developing recommendations
- Basic understanding of Louisiana State SNAP, KCSP, and FITAP programs/systems
- Communicate status and defects to team lead and developers
- Understanding and interpreting technical documentation
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, and Internet Explorer
- Assisting in triaging defects and issues
- Using strong communication, analytical, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and additional skills quickly
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate(s) should submit a resume to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.