Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of System Testing and Validation Consultant on a large-scale system implementation project. This is a full-time position on an ongoing project.
The ideal candidate is flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, adept in handling a wide range of testing tasks, and embraces the challenges associated with complex implementation projects.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain automated tests running in a continuous integration environment
- Work with different project tracks to understand and test product requirements
- Support functional testing and deployment activities and defect resolution processes
- Execute test cases including functional, regression, and smoke tests
- Ensure components meet technical design requirements
- Document test results and work with developers and business analysts to interpret functional requirements and address defects found during testing
- Assist in triaging defects and issues
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.