Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is looking for energetic candidates to work on a project to complete complex testing of a large statewide system. This is a full-time position, and the project is tentatively scheduled to continue until the end of November 2019 (with potential of extension).
The ideal candidate must be experienced, self-motivated, and adept in handling a wide range of system testing tasks. This individual must be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and embrace the challenges of aiding in the continued development and success of a growing workforce, many of whom may be mobile or work remotely on a regular basis.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with different Project Tracks to understand and test product requirements
- Support functional testing and deployment activities and defect resolution processes
- Responsible for execution of test cases including functional, regression, and smoke tests
- Ensure components meet technical design requirements
- Document test results and work with developers and business analysts to interpret functional requirements, and address defects found during testing
- Assist in triaging defects and issues Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel and Internet Explorer Strong documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of Louisiana State SNAP, KCSP, and FITAP programs/systems
- Willingness to learn new technologies and pick up additional skills
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate(s) should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.