Strategy. Action. Results.
We function at the intersection of problem definition, strategy development and implementation, helping companies and organizations with projects and planning efforts that impact not just one or two people, but multiple groups of stakeholders – where input, collaboration, understanding, communication, strategic visioning and effective goal-setting become critical tools to success.
Our team offers a variety of experiences working at a senior-level with a variety of firms and organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies and local, state and federal agencies to local and regional not-for-profit organizations.
Clients come to us when they have a spark, or an idea, or when they have a complex problem. Together, we work to understand the situation, create a smart strategy, and implement a solution that has a significant, positive impact. Organizations, strategic plans, websites, processes, programs, products, communications, outreach and engagement strategies – the deliverable can take on many forms, but we always start by understanding the people affected by the problem and all of the stakeholders involved. The result is true innovation. A better experience. A better system. Stronger infrastructure. Something that did not exist before, and in retrospect, seems like it should have been there all along.
Our services include:
- Business process improvement
- Change management
- Digital and social communication
- Disaster recovery communications and outreach
- Executive search and talent recruitment
- Human resource support
- Keynote speaking
- Multi-stakeholder decision making
- Organizational design
- Product and service design
- Project management
- Proposal development/support
- Public and media relations
- Qualitative research and audience understanding
- Survey research and quantitative data analysis (download our Quantitative Research Brochure)
- Stakeholder outreach and engagement
- Strategic communication
- Strategic planning
- Training and facilitation